Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amazed and saddened

I realized today, just today how quickly we can get news. I am sure everyone has heard about the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. I must say, with Michael Jackson's death I was amazed as to how QUICKLY everyone had updates. I mean as soon as it happened, there it was. Everyone I worked with quickly checked every news site they new of and there it was. I mean, it was up to the minute. It was just amazing. And even with the updates...I found myself frustrated that we didn't have answers. Its just funny that even with 50 websites with information, we still wanted to know the outcome...now! With that all said, I wll say that I truly believe there were two amazing icons lost today. Michael Jackson, he may have been "Wacko Jacko", but he is and always will be the King of Pop. He was absolutely perfection at what he did. I really truly hope he finds the peace he never found on earth

No comments: